Monday, November 30, 2009

How do NARS eyeshadows compare to MAC's?

I love the pigment, texture, and price of MAC's eyeshadows. Has anyone used both MAC and NARS? What is your input? I also like Urban Decay but they don't have the variety that MAC offers and are a little more expensive.How do NARS eyeshadows compare to MAC's?
Urban Decay's collections are more youthful, due to the amount of sparkle and shimmer that they put into their products.


NARS and MAC are mostly the same and share the same wide variety of bold shades and gorgeous glosses.


But then again, mac is cheaper than nars.How do NARS eyeshadows compare to MAC's?
MAC and NARS are definitely my favorite products...I find that NARS cream eyeshadows are really easy to apply and work really well, as opposed to Smashbox cream eyeshadows. Other than that, I like MAC for their face products and think they stay on really well. MAC has amazing colors to choose from and they probably would have the best selection.
I have tied both and i am so faithful to my MAC

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash