Monday, November 30, 2009

Where do you buy nars makeup?

ive seen the lipstick shade ';hot wired'; from the brand NARS and i really like it. does nars lipstick last long? Where do i buy NARS lipstick? How much do you think it would cost?Where do you buy nars makeup?
It lasts about 2-4 hours, depending on what you are doing and/or eating or licking your lips. You can get it at Nordstroms or Sephora between $20-23Where do you buy nars makeup?
I really can't tell you 'cos you don't tell your state or city. The price of NARS lipstick is $23.00.
I think you buy it from the company that used to amway,its called quixstar I think they have a website and there are many distributers that belong to this business you might find it at that site
don't know, but try seacrhing on google.. they might give u something
.
sephora
www.sephora.com
I would go to sephora, great stores, and you can shop online too!
Depends on where you are, but I buy mine at Neiman Marcus or Sephora. There's always sephora.com.
I LOVE NARS!!! Neiman Marcus has a Nars counter and I believe you can buy it at Sephora as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash