Monday, November 30, 2009

Is NARS blush in shade Orgasm actually good?

Every one says its amazing?Is NARS blush in shade Orgasm actually good?
Yeah, it's a really versatile color and looks good on a lot of people. It's a peachy pink with gold, so it has a good balance of warm and cool tones.





It's downside is that it's really shimmery.





I use mine all the time; it's one of my favorite blushes.Is NARS blush in shade Orgasm actually good?
I used to use it before switching to Physician's Formula Organic Wear Blush and NARS Blush in Orgasm is AMAZING! It complements so many skin tones. It's definitely worth the hefty price tag.
I've heard good things about it too, mostly from allthatglitters21 on youtube. That and the Laguna Bronzer. They sell both Orgasm and Laguna in a duo that I'm thinking about buying. I think it's worth a shot :)
YES!





its the perfect blush/bronzer.


it gives a nice color to the face with a subtle glow to it.





i love it :)
Good question! I was thinking of buying it because of all the great reviews, but it's so expensive!
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    fast cash