Monday, November 30, 2009

Would you consider NARS as the cheaper makeup from the upperclass makeup?

Sorry if that sounded wrong.


I mean, like MAC is considered the cheapest out of the upperclass makeup lines.


So what about NARS?


They're foundation is only $40. Is it worth it?Would you consider NARS as the cheaper makeup from the upperclass makeup?
I prefer make up forever


and their foundation is the same price.





i have NARS blush and lip gloss


i'm not too sure the blush was worth it but the


lip gloss rocks!Would you consider NARS as the cheaper makeup from the upperclass makeup?
I wouldn't say Nars is one of the cheaper high end makeup products. MAC is definitely the cheapest but their eyeshadows are the best (and only $14). For me, Nars foundation does nothing. There is really nothing special and I find it cakes a lot. I don't really like it. I really like Clinique foundations and they are only $25-30. It works really well for sensitive skin and acne prone skin. I have found that Make Up For Ever has the best foundations. Their HD foundation is amazing. Really good coverage, not cakey at all. It's very moisturizing and long lasting as well. It's also $40. Also, Laura Mercier makes amazing foundations/tinted moisturizers and concealers. They have this kits and it's like $65 and you get conclear, tinted moisturizer, primer etc. It's a great value. Don't get Bare Minerals. It's horrible, the coverage isn't really good and it makes you break out. It's different on everybody's skin type tho.
No, I have tryed all kinds of makeup. the kind I like the best is clinique super fit then with a smashbox loose powder over it.


It really looks smooth and flawless. ( you can check my pics on profile)
I use ysl foundation


it makes my skin appear flawless


the price is 50 dollars %26amp; it's amazing





just go to nordstrom or Bloomingdale's and try out different makeup


companies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash