Thursday, December 10, 2009

Any girls use nars blush in orgasm? i love that shade how did it work for you??

I had read so much about it that I decided to try it a couple of years ago. I love it so much, all the rumors are true! It's a little light on pigment, but it's so pretty and versatile. Have you heard they have an Orgasm lip gloss now too? It's just as perfect as the blush!Any girls use nars blush in orgasm? i love that shade how did it work for you??
love it!Any girls use nars blush in orgasm? i love that shade how did it work for you??
What I like to do is brush the blush onto my lips and layer Lip Venom over it, it's a beautiful color!
BEST BLUSH IN THE WORLD!
Best blush ever
it is called orgasm for a reason!!! it is the BEST!!!
That's crazy my best friend is always bragging about this color. I must have some now I just had assumed she was just excited about a product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash