Thursday, December 3, 2009

What are your favorite NARS products?

i am looking at getting some makeup from that company and i would love to know your favorites and why they are your favorites! thanks so much!What are your favorite NARS products?
Their blushes are the BEST! They are very highly pigmented, as well as stay on all day/ night. I also like their eye shadows as they too are highly pigmented and wear well throughout the day. Some are hit or miss of course, as some of the lighter colors may be chalky and hard to blend, but I think it depends on the shade itself. What you want to be careful for are blushes or e/s's that have too much glitter in them. For example there is a blush called Super Orgasm, and it is glitter ball city...stay away from that one unless of course you like the glitter. Other's have subtle glitter that are undetectable, as well as some have no glitter at all, but leave you with a slight glow. I'm not into l/s or l/g's, so no comment there. Definitely give NARS a try!What are your favorite NARS products?
The blush ';super orgasm';. Its fun and it fits like all complexions. I'm a latina and have a medium olive complexion and it looks good on me too!!! It's a peachy color that has gold flakes in it. It makes my cheeks glow and like I said it feels super fun to wear. You should totally buy that stuff. I love it. I think it is my favorite color to wear. It fits all shades of eyeshadow that I wear. I don't do lipstick, but it seriously is a very cute shade of blush. And I love their cases. They feel so soft. I know, I'm a nut. :)
i've never actually used any of their products


but when i was in sephora, i saw some lipgloss i loved.


but i didn't have any money left(i would have had enough, if i didn't buy the thing i went there to buy)


it was a double sided gloss.


one side was orgasm


the other was a really pretty pinky color
I looove orgasm as well as deep throat blush. Orgasm is a peachy pink, and Deep Throat is more of a straight peach that is more pigmented. Also, I love the lipgloss in turkish delight, which is a milky light pink.
the lip laquers because they are so creamy. My fave color is in sweet charity. and then nars orgasm blush is nice. not my fave though.
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    fast cash