Thursday, December 3, 2009

Has anyone tried Nars oil free foundation (liquid) and is it worth buying?

I am currently using Bobbi Brown skin smoothing foundation, they're around the same price. I am prone to blemishes and need slightly thicker but natural looking coverage. Bobbi Brown is fantastic, in terms of colour matching and it doesnt aggravate my skin, but im finding that it doesn't make my skin look matte. I have bought lots other products from nars (blusher, eyeliner, lipstick, gloss) and im happy with them. But is the foundation any good??Has anyone tried Nars oil free foundation (liquid) and is it worth buying?
I haven't used it but I know where you can find out: Go to the web site http://makeupalley.com/product/showrevie鈥?/a> . They have reviews of thousands of different cosmetic products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash