Thursday, December 10, 2009

Best Makeup Brand: NARS, MAC, Sephora, or Urban Decay?

Any other well-known expensive brands that are your favourite? I'd love your opinions (:





I don't use any expensive makeup, I only use drugstore brands. I'm just curious as to why people buy such expensive makeup when drugstore brands do the job well. But that's not to offend anyone, I have nothing against those who use expensive brands. But what is your favourite makeup brand? If you only use drugstore products, what is your favourite drugstore brand?Best Makeup Brand: NARS, MAC, Sephora, or Urban Decay?
i usually use drugstore brands too. but i got a gift certificate and used sephora foundation and powder which actually worked really well, it covered EVERYTHING but despite the coverage it felt like my face was always caked with make up no matter how little i put on. it went far so it lasted a long time but the oil base made it feel gross and urban decay makes some AWESOME colors for eye shadow. i admittedly splurge on their eyeshadow and sometimes sephora eyeshadow just because of the colors. i usually just buy what ever is cheapest at the drugstores though. always maybelline mascara and i used rimmel stay matte pressed powder this last time and im in love with it i think. for eyeliner i just buy it from hot topic cuz its like 2 bucks and it goes on well...its just really soft and melts easy and sometimes breaks when you sharpen itBest Makeup Brand: NARS, MAC, Sephora, or Urban Decay?
I like intensely pigmented shadows with shimmer in them. no shimmer, i don't buy. Considering how chalky cheap shadows are, they def don't suit my needs. I like using 3 colors on my lids, blending is a must, and i found that cheap stuff never cuts it. i dont think any one brand is an end all, so i'll list my fav for that company.





MAC-automatic liners, gel liners, concealor, brushes, mineralized products(eyeshadows and blushes)


Lancome- their color design metallics are GORGEOUS SHADOWS! ( i love the colors that pose and style section, they are gorgeous


Urban Decay-primer potion, eye pencils


Bare Ecsentuals- my everyday face powder. Natural, gentle on my skin, spf15.


Nars- i heard they have seriously superior blushes, but never tried it myself. I'm too in love with mac's mineralized blushes( daft pinks my current fave!)


Too Faced- i have fallen head over heels for the mascara. little bit of length, little bit of volume, touch of curl and the tiniest amount of separation= sexiest lashes on earth!





hehe i had fun writing this... i'm a total make up addict..





don't forget the best lash curler everr..Shu Uemura!
out of those choices, urban decay. nice texture of eyeshadow. variety of color choices. lasts long. but i use lots of different brands, including drugstore brands. i do a natural look using drugstore eyeshadows and eyeliner. i only use drugstore mascara (almay is my absolute favorite even after trying toooonsss of expensive ones). but when i have a chance to splurge i will get a new fun little makeup palette at sephora. usually it will be a glittery set of colors for nights out. oh and i dont wear lipgloss often so i get covergirl for that.


so yea i mix it up. haha





but my FAVORITE makeup brand ever would have to be bobbi brown. wicked expensive but love the shimmery collections and everythingggg. but i only have like 2 things of that brand cuz im 16 and dont make much money haha.
I use mac but just for chill stuff theres this lipgloss called smashbox and it sounds so little kid and tacky but if you put on like a pink chapstick then coat it with smashbox its really pretty and it comes in a magnet clipped box with a mirror and like 5 different colors in one box


my girlfriends always ask me what i use when i wear it and i alwasy say smashbox and they laugh they expect me to say something nicer


Also revlon is pretty good





nicer make up is just used because sometiems its made with like spf 15 has been tested or lasts longer im not sure but they have to be better quality
i usually use MAC products.. i love their eyeliners and lipsticks. and they're not so expensive..
I use MAC.. Its not very expensive and it works very well. I love it.
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    fast cash