Thursday, December 3, 2009

Which make up is better mac or nars?

I don't know what brand i would like to collect? Who's cheaper also?Which make up is better mac or nars?
MAC is the best in the eyeshadows, eye pencils, lipsticks, and lipliners.


NARS is the pioneer of blushers, bronzers, creamsticks, and lipsticks.





Hope that helped.





Good Luck.Which make up is better mac or nars?
MAC is cheaper, but I find that I like NARS eyeshadows and blushes more. If you really want to collect something I'd go for the MAC though. MAC has wider varieties of products, more colors, they have unique collections that come out around once a month, and they're a bit easier to find all over the place. You can really develop an extensive collection with MAC with different products and really cute packaging. Hope that helped, good luck!
Looooove Nars. Love Nars. They're so awesome and have so much to offer, I don't like MAC at all and I've heard it is awful for your skin.
MAC.
i loveee mac!


its the best makeup out there well thats my opinion=D
i don't own anything from mac.


i love nars though =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash