Thursday, December 10, 2009

Im new to Nars, what should I get?

Anything except lip products, which I don't use that often.Im new to Nars, what should I get?
They're best known for their large collection in blushes, the Multiple(which is like a creme blush in a little stick) and Laguna bronzer.





I have a blush and it has a lot of color and lasts all day. All of their cheek products and probably their best. :)Im new to Nars, what should I get?
Nars is such a great makeup brand, I haven't disliked anything I've used unless it just wasn't my color. I love the lovejoy blush! I feel like this is the best eyeshadow out there next to Chanel. Easy to apply and easy to blend! I recommend buying eye duos or palettes. It's a better value that way.
i strongly recommend blush in the colour orgasm.


its very popular and suits just about every skintone :)


its a very nice peachy pink colour with lots of shimmer (if your into that)


i personally am a huge fan :)
NARs laguna bronzer and NARs orgasm blush.


Avoid superorgasm because all you'll get is big chunks of glitter on your face.
I really love there blush and i heard that there eye shadow is good 2.
the blushes are great! love themmm :]
a blush in orgasm (:
their blush and bronzer%26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash