Thursday, December 3, 2009

I like peachypink blush.orgasm of nars or Precious Posy of clinique?

but orgasm has shimmer is it natural ?good effects ?I like peachypink blush.orgasm of nars or Precious Posy of clinique?
If you really like Nars Orgasm, I'd recommend trying out Aromaleigh's version of it. It's called Rococo %26amp; available in their Gothic Lolita Rouge -You're A Doll Collection. It looks so much better in person %26amp; the screen doesn't give it justice. I love it %26amp; it only costs $14.50 and the ingredients are way more natural than Nars.





www.aromaleigh.comI like peachypink blush.orgasm of nars or Precious Posy of clinique?
i like the Nars orgasm..i got mine in a duo w/ a bronzer and I love it!!! sephora.com..it's like the perfect color for everyone...
The Nars orgasm is pretty, but seriously, I don't think it's so great that I want to continue to spend that kind of money on a blush. Jane has some decent blushes and they're very reasonable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash