Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is the best makeup primer? (NARS vs Smashbox?)?

Well, what is the best (NON DRUGSTORE) primer that you would recommend I try?


My friends have been gushing over NARS and Smashbox primers. What do you think about these ones?What is the best makeup primer? (NARS vs Smashbox?)?
NARS products are never a miss. I promise you all NARS products are good quality, there has not been one product of theirs that I've used and thought it was bad quality. I say go with NARS. If you get the Smashbox one use the Smashbox lite incase the other one may be too oily.What is the best makeup primer? (NARS vs Smashbox?)?
prime time ... by bare minerals





the bottle looks like this;


http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/01/14/article-1116282-030EFE86000005DC-700_306x386.jpg
Smashbox Photo Finish.. I use it everyday and I love it!!
Clinique is my choice... the super defense moisterizer is the best... for oily or dry skin. expensive, but worth it!
NARS
i love smashbox! =)


it goes on very nice and leaves your face so soft

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash