Thursday, December 3, 2009

Which Nars TheMultiple is good for luminizing skin? I need one for light skin tone and one for deep skin tone?

I have Nars The Multiple in


';Orgasm'; %26amp; ';Palm Beach';


Orgasm gives me natural bright glow that in my opinion looks awesome on any skin tone, %26amp; palm beach can give that sexy exotic look. Even if you find that one too dark, you can control your useage by barely putting it on, %26amp; blend evenly where it gives a sunkissed look. That one is great for contouring esp. around the eyes :)


Yes, those are very pricey, but a little goes a long way.Those colors are very rich in quality. Mine have lasted for months! and I always used them. The main thing I love is that it never breaks me out or irritates my skin, because I have very sensitive skin. I'm not sure if your able to go to Sephora or Nordstrom, but if you can, try to test it out, before buying %26amp; have fun.


Hopefully I helped :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash