Thursday, December 3, 2009

Is anyone allergic to NARS blushes?

Every time I put it on, the next day i get a bunch of bumps on my cheeks and i rarely get acne and when I do it's in my t-zone. I use MAC, clinique and bare minerals and I've never had a problem with them. And if you can point out the problem ingredient that would be great too.Is anyone allergic to NARS blushes?
Here are the ingredients in the NARS Orgasm blush:





Talc, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Tricaprylin, Caprylic/CapricTriglyceride, Cera Alba (Beeswax), PEG-150 Distearate, Lanolin, Laureth-4, Tocopherol, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate, May Contain: Mica, CI 77491, 77492, 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 75740 (Carmine), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 15850 (Red 6, Red 7 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 17200 (Red 33 Lake), CI 45370 (Orange 5), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake)





You could be allergic to one or any of those ingredients, such as lanolin, which I didn't find in any of the other blushes you listed. Check with your doctor, let him run some tests to find the root of the problem so you can avoid it later on when purchasing other products.





Cheers,


- ClaireIs anyone allergic to NARS blushes?
I don't know about NARS, but I'd get an allergy test from your doctor to make sure whatever it is you're allergic to you don't eat in a food. If it does that to your face, what could it do to your insides?!
your allergic to Bismuth Oxychloride ingredient this makes people itchy rash or bumps I am allergic to this ingredients my self I try to avoid it just read your cosmetics ingredients before you buy .

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash