Thursday, December 3, 2009

Can anyone tell me where in UK I can purchase Nars Eyeliner Pencil in Black?

selfridges, house of fraser, and debenhams i think


john lewis as well!


superdrug has great eyeliners tho! chek em out!


have u been reading you magazine?Can anyone tell me where in UK I can purchase Nars Eyeliner Pencil in Black?
hope u find ur perfect eyeliner :) instead of going with Nars which is overpriced(ithink) try Rimmel's kohl pencils they are soft and easy to use :)


do tell me if u find ur Nars pencil in those stores


bye! Report Abuse
Can anyone tell me where in UK I can purchase Nars Eyeliner Pencil in Black?
this might be stupid answer but do you guys have sephora if you do they have it htere
In the Nars Eyeliner shop
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    fast cash