Thursday, December 3, 2009

Has anyone tried this makeup product by Nars?

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>





What do you think of it, if you've tried it? Do you like it?Has anyone tried this makeup product by Nars?
I have tried it. The last time I went to Sephora, the store associate used it on me because I told her I was looking for something simple and versatile (i.e. has multiple uses). I liked the texture and the color was really nice (Orgasm is the best color by NARS; it's flattering on everyone). You could easily pay $37 for three mediocre products that each have a separate use (cheeks, eyes, lips). This one is all in one package and you only need to use a little bit at a time.Has anyone tried this makeup product by Nars?
hello again =D





i have not tried it but i have been looking at that makeup product for weeks now, wanting it, but the thing that is holding me back is the price!


i am not paying that much for that, lol but its going to be a really good product trust me, NARS is awesome





and since you can use this as a eyeshadow, blush, AND lipstick, its kind of worth the price


however, then again, for that price, you can buy a range of products

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash