Thursday, December 10, 2009

Does NARS cosmetics test on animals?

Do you know if Nars test on animals?Does NARS cosmetics test on animals?
Yes they do. And I hate it when people say, ';I wish I didn't know that.'; So just because you don't know something makes it ';go away?'; Is dumb when people want to be uninformed.





Oh and I like having this PETA's Cruelty-Free Pocket Shopping Guide in my purse (it's free):





http://www.caringconsumer.com/resources_鈥?/a>





Also I'd try Urban Decay they have Vegan Products:





http://www.urbandecay.com/vegan.cfm





I hope that helps!Does NARS cosmetics test on animals?
Nars states right on their website that they don't test on animals and that they never have. Report Abuse

no they don't. it says so right there in their website. (although i admit, it could just be their PR arm talking) They're not listed on PETA's website though. http://search.caringconsumer.com/ Report Abuse

Unfortunately, they do! and I say unfortunately because they are one of my favorite makeup brands. Something I could of lived without knowing, but to answer your question, they do.
I would totally agree with the answer from Ramone. I thought they did. Not sure if they still do and looked to find an answer but couldn't. I would say go to a counter and ask to read a box. If they don't test on animals it will say it on there. Again double check the PETA website or try


www.cosmeticsdatabase.com


it should tell you there. Hope this helped.
Almost 100% sure they do but check the PETA website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash