Thursday, December 10, 2009

What's your favorite NARS make-up product?

do you like their: lipstick, lip gloss, blush etc...


and why, thanks!!What's your favorite NARS make-up product?
I love their Orgasm blush. Its the perfect color and makes my face look so much better. It doesn't matter whether or not I'm wearing dramatic eyeshadow or not. That is always my go to shade of blush to look amazing. It really is very natural, but still gives you that pop of color to wake you right up.What's your favorite NARS make-up product?
i haven't try their products yet
I like their Black kohl eyeliner because it goes on so nicely and smoothly....retouching is a choice, because it lasts 4 hrs!





-Amber
gilda blush, it looks so natural and fresh
';Orgasm'; lipgloss and blush.
i like lip gloss eye shadow and blosh i pretty much like everythink

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash