Thursday, December 3, 2009

Do you like NARS oil free foundation?

How does it feel? Do you like or dislike it - if so tell me why?


Would you buy it again? AND the most important - does it work well on oily skin?





If you have tried the shade Mont Blanc, then please tell how it looked like, if it was very pale.


I am extreamly pale myself - close to dead looking, so I'm looking for something pale.Do you like NARS oil free foundation?
I LOVE my nars oil free foundation! Make sure you put on a primer first though. It will reduce the pores and you will look flawless. I started using Nars about 2 months ago and people have said my skin looks flawless (but natrual). It hasn't given me any more acne than I already have and it is very good at concealing the acne I do have.





I don't have the Mont Blanc shade. But the shade can either make or break your face, so I would suggest going to a local sephora and having one of the artists there pick the right shade for your skin. Have them apply it to your face to see if you like it,





Enjoy!Do you like NARS oil free foundation?
lol close to dead looking....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash