Thursday, December 3, 2009

I highly doubt this, but is anyone on here a make-up artist for NARS cosmetics?

i need some tips on where to put my bronzer, blush, and highlighter :)I highly doubt this, but is anyone on here a make-up artist for NARS cosmetics?
Why do you only need a NARS artist?


Highlighter goes on brow line and the highest part of the cheek bone.


Bronzer under the highlighter and on the middle of the cheek bone.


Blush out towards the hairline and on the apples of your cheeks.


Good Luck!





Or for an all over glow use bronzer on your tip of your nose bottom of chin and high forehead hairline.I highly doubt this, but is anyone on here a make-up artist for NARS cosmetics?
sorry!!
Nope





But blush goes high up on the cheekbones for best effects (in my humble opinion) lol, highlighter looks best on places that the sun naturally hits, cheekbones, browbones, etc, look in the mirror with the light on and see what parts of your face are already reflecting the light and apply here. Sorry if i was no help, i am no make-up artist, good luck


bye!
Not me.
not a make up artist but....





bronzer can be used on cheeks, nose and chin





blush, make a fish face, and apply on that hollow part





highlighter on forehead and above cheek bone
nuh uh
not me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash