Thursday, December 10, 2009

What NARS shade do you think will work better on my lips?

I am dark skin African American (like Oprah's complexion). I like NARS the best so don't want to try other brands. I really want a NUDE lip... HELP!!!What NARS shade do you think will work better on my lips?
i like sandpiper or tempest


but i think that you would have abetter time finding a color for you in either a pencil a lipstick


lipstick try corinthe,honolulu honey ,sierra





or try a pencil :in belle du jour or cafe con lecheWhat NARS shade do you think will work better on my lips?
Try success or first bite. I didn't see any nudes that were matte enough. Their nude colors were mostly all sheer, and I think for a nude lip to stand out against your skin tone the more matte the better
Why don't you try Striptease (pearlized beige sheen). That sounds like a nude color with a hint of shimmer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash