Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Anyone use Nars makeup?

I use Bare Minerals now and I used to like it but lately it looks like I wear no makeup. I want to know if anyone uses Nars and if it is any good. It is expensive but i will try if it works.Anyone use Nars makeup?
Nars is so awesome! I use their bronzer in Laguna (I know it looks scary in the compact, but it's cool once you put it on and blend), and the blush in Orgasm (a universally flattering shade)! The best part about these products is that how finely the powders are milled, it makes them so much easier to blend (rather than drugstore stuff). I've never tried the foundation from that line, but I would recommend Lorac for that one. I have combination and sensitive skin, and Lorac oil-free foundation is a god send! If you're skin is on the dryer side, try their satin make-up. As much as it sucks for your wallet, trust me, once you start using the more expensive foundations, you'll never want to go back! It helps to go into a sephora store too. The employees are very helpful in picking out the right products for you! Good luck!Anyone use Nars makeup?
I agree with Nikki... NAR's bronzer in Laguna and their blush in Orgasm are fantastic!! they compliment each other perfectly and i think it is totally worth the price.
it is absolutely amazing...if u like to go all out with your makeup
I actually like Bare Minerals foundation, but have never tried their color makeup products. Nars is fabulous and if you love color--they have some great ones. It is a little expensive, but some quality makeup is worth it and Nars is one of those for sure.





Some of my favorites:





Lipstick- Sexual Healing


Blush- Orgasm


Eyeshadow- Madagascar


Lipgloss- Orgasm





www.sephora.com
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    fast cash