Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Which blush do you like better by Nars: Orgasm or Super Orgasm? Super Orgasm looks to glittery online.?

Orgasm is nice, but *i* love super orgasm, I really like the glitter and shiny ones. Its all a matter of prefference and what YOU like best. I always choose the lustre types of blushes so I would automatically get super orgasm. :) when they're glittery like that it gives you a dewy look a brighter look in general.





Orgasm gives you a natural look something that most people want so, you could always try both! Sometimes I put a matte color and a lustre over it. That's always cute. :)





Good luck!





**Which blush do you like better by Nars: Orgasm or Super Orgasm? Super Orgasm looks to glittery online.?
Orgasm. Theres too much going on with the super orgasm. I wear that one only when I am going somewhere and I have to dress up because of all the shimmer. I reccomend it if it is for a special occasion but if you want one for an everyday look, get orgasm.Which blush do you like better by Nars: Orgasm or Super Orgasm? Super Orgasm looks to glittery online.?
Personally, I think Orgasm is better. Super Orgasm is way too glittery for me. I've tried both at Sephora and Super Orgasm just looked like I was smearing glitter on my cheeks. Regular Orgasm looks better, in my opinion.
For everyday look I use Orgasm or Sin and when I go out I use Super Orgasm !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash