Wednesday, June 23, 2010

NARS Makeup Primer Question

Ladies and some gents who use NARS makeup, I was wondering about the makeup primer they have. It is any good?





Does it make your face greasy? I was thinking about getting it.





And what is the difference between the black bottle and the white bottle?





I usually use MAC primer, but lately eh... my face gets soooo greasy.





Or maybe you could suggest other brands that have a great primer. =0)





Thank ya for answering. =0)NARS Makeup Primer Question
I totally know what you mean. I just switched to NARS from MAC a couple of days ago because my face was looking greasy and seemed like my foundation would fade after a couple of hours. I bought the NARS primer, foundation and foundation powder. It makes my face feel really smooth and isn't greasy-looking.





The difference between the NARS primer is that the black bottle contains spf and the white does not.





They say that Smashbox makes pretty good primer, which is silicone based. However, I'm one of the unlucky ones and it made me break out.NARS Makeup Primer Question
cover girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash