Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Does snyone know where to buy NARS makeup in Budapest, Hungary!!!!!?

I love love NARS blushes but can't get a hold of them here in Budapest. I'm not a big fan of MAC unless it's the eyeshadow or foundation....I went to ARENA at Douglas and they had NO CLUE what NARS is...***rolling eyes*** Can anyone pls let me know where I can buy NARS products..





Thanks.Does snyone know where to buy NARS makeup in Budapest, Hungary!!!!!?
Just bought NARS products from Sephora in France, check if you have one in Budapest or order it from their website : http://www.sephora.fr/browse/product.jht鈥?/a>Does snyone know where to buy NARS makeup in Budapest, Hungary!!!!!?
Hi Jess, it's been awhile since I've seen you on-line.


I don't think that you will be able to find that brand in Hungary. They only import the most popular brands.


I used to use perscriptives makeup and they don't carry that either.


Unless you try on line like the other poster suggested, you may need your mom to send you some or find some other brand that will do.


It's hard, I know. Planning on moving back to Budapest in spring of 2010 for good. I may have to change some of my beauty regime also do to lack of products over there.


It's give and take there as you know,all of the beauty of the city but not really a shoppers paridise.


I live near Arena Plaza and if they don't have it, I dout if anyone there does.
Is there a Sephora there? Any upscale department stores? If not, then I would just get it online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash