Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Who has the NARS orgasm blush? HELP PLEASE.?

i really want the nars orgasm blush so i might buy it.


but what does it look like? ive seen pictures and ive noticed its just pink.


can somebody please describe it to me.Who has the NARS orgasm blush? HELP PLEASE.?
It's a peachy pink, supposedly really flattering to everyone. However, I think it's best suited for light to medium skin with golden undertones. Your skin looks olive so it might not be dark enough.





I have light olive skin and I use Soft Mink blush by Cover Girl. No matter what I've tried, I always go back to it. However, when I'm darker, I use a bronzer as my blush. You might just want to try that.Who has the NARS orgasm blush? HELP PLEASE.?
It is this really pretty peachy pink shade with a subtle shimmer. The shimmer will bring a beautiful glow to your face along with the peach shade to bring out your natural color. This blush is great because it is foolproof! It flatters all shades :)





http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?鈥?/a>
It's a peachy-gold color that's supposedly very flattering. However, it has a 4/5 on makeupalley:





http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showr鈥?/a>
Peachy pink color with golden shimmer in it. If you want more shimmer/glitter, try super orgasm, it has larger chunks of gold glitter in it.
NARS is a peachy pink shade with a whole ton of gold sparkle. It's a lovely shade if your into shimmer. If you don't like excessive shimmer, I would suggest trying Cargo's Big Easy. It's an almost identical shade with not nearly as shimmer.
it's just pink and shimmer-y.
It's just another pink... peachy sort of color.
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    fast cash