Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Which makeup primer do you prefer? MAC's Prep + Prime or Nars makeup primer?

Has any one out there ever tried both of them and if so which one do you prefer and why?Which makeup primer do you prefer? MAC's Prep + Prime or Nars makeup primer?
Preferebly i go with Urban Decay Primer Potion.


It is 15$ and you can buy it either online at


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>


or at Sephora stores.


It goes on smoothly and works great.


But between the two you have selected, I would choose MAC.Which makeup primer do you prefer? MAC's Prep + Prime or Nars makeup primer?
use monistat chafe relief powder gel, it's cheaper and works good at setting your makeup. I use bare minerals and it works to keep your skin shine free for hours. Report Abuse

I tried both but for some reason lotion seems to work the same as them. =/
Smashbox Photo Finish is all I like out of all of them. In my opinion, it's the only TRUE primer.
i havent used those before i use smashbox but i would go with nars
NARS!!!!!!





Nars is the best and most professional makeup brand out there.





It is worth every penny. I have tried both, The prep and prime makes me feel very greasy, and it stings my eyes like a you know what.





Nars primer is just amazing. Feels like velvet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash