Tuesday, June 22, 2010

For eyeshadow..which brand is better: NARS or urban decay?

please take into consideration: lasting power, and is it good for your skin?For eyeshadow..which brand is better: NARS or urban decay?
nars is more of a brand for those who really like to go all out with their makeup. their shades our vibrant and very colourful, whereas urban decay has vibrant and colourful shadows, but with shimmer to give them a more youthful look.For eyeshadow..which brand is better: NARS or urban decay?
i like urban decay eyeshadows the best.
well, neither are bad for your skin.





i prefer nars for quality, but urban decay i good for bold colors.





they both wear about the same.
i like the nars duos because they always come up with great colour combinations
I personally do not own any Nars eyeshadows, but I do have Urban Decay and let me tell you, it's goes on silky and lasts all day. They color goes on your skin like what you see in the pot. As far as it being good for your skin, to be honest I don't know, but I can tell you that it has not made me breakout. I've heard good things about Nars, but their eyeshadows are pretty expensive 21 bucks for a single...kind of pricey. They only thing I own from Nars is their blush in Orgasm...it's nice.
Urban Decay has more colors, more exotic ones, they started with this kind of colors. I like it more, they are both fine with your skin.
hard candy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash