Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Dior Addict or Nars lip gloss?

I want a new lip gloss. I'm thinking of trying Dior Addict or Nars. Which one of the two would you personally recommend? Are they really sticky (because I hate that) and do they last long? Thank you :)Dior Addict or Nars lip gloss?
hummm.... I THINK ILL SING A SONG!.... my lip gloss is poppin my lip gloss is cool all these boys be jockin they chase me after skool. PICK DIOR!!!!Dior Addict or Nars lip gloss?
Personally Nars Lip Gloss. Nars lasts long, it isn't really sticky like lip venom. I have 3 Nars Lip Glosses and they all work wonders. I have ';chihuaua'; which is a light pink, i also have Triple X (clear), and Revolt, its purpleish in the bottle, but goes on really pretty, and looks great on





Not to mention; Nars lipgloss got ';Best of 2006 Lipgloss';


at Sephora.











However, I may say that I also have a tube of Dior, Dior Addict Ultra Gloss in the shade; Lacy Apricot.. It works good! but not as good as Nars.
Dior Addict. All Dior cosmetics have a good long life, and they are usually offered in colors that are hard to find in other places. To make lipgloss last longer, put on a lip primer first, followed by a lip liner. Have fun!
Dior ultra gloss is fantastic, the bite of toffe coloured one is great for daytime wear and feels so light and nonn sticky!!
If you are truly in search of a Fantastic lip gloss then search the brand name Bee Luscious Cosmetics and get their


LipTox Sheer. This product I just can not get enough of it.


It has so much luster , beautiful colors that last without that sticky , goopy feeling, and it contains a lip plumper in it so you truly get and all around performance. It does not sting and tastes good ...haha... It is the best product I have ever tried.
Dior
DIORR!!! 鈾?it!
Buying Dior Addict is just wasting your money because NARS works waaay better. Way better colour and it looks natural.
Dior! I love it! Try Chanel glosses too. They are gorgeous and not sticky at all.
no, their not sticky. that's the reason why i switiched from chanel to dior. i love dior. i haven't tried nars yet, but i know nicole richie loves to use nars and paris hilton loves to use the dior addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash