Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Do any of you use NARS?

What do you think about it?


Should I get the oilfree or the firming foundation?





I live in an area that doesn't have any retail stores that I could try it at so I have to order it online.


Does anyone know what matches the MAC NC20?


Maybe the Deauville, Fiji, Budapest or Santa Fe?


Please help and TIADo any of you use NARS?
For a blush - I would go with Orgasm, Super Orgasm (to me) is wayyyy too glittery.





I havent used their foundations or anything yet but I heard theyre okay.





If you like bright eye shadows - the Rated R duo is amazing!





Lip gloss wise - Turkish Delight is beautiful!








Maybe try browsing YouTube for NARS reviews and Google for NARS swatches to get a better idea of the quality and color pay offs of everything. YouTube is a great way to watch reviews and http://www.makeupalley.com/product/ has reviews as well (but I prefer to see the product)Do any of you use NARS?
NARS is incredible. I like the oil free foundation. I suggest you look into their eyeshadows too. They have such lovely colours!
nars is overpriced, but i love the blushes


(orgasm,super orgasm, deep throat)





yeah,not such friendly names.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash