Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Should I get a NARS or MAC blush today?

If I get Nars it will be my second NARS blush.


If I get Mac it will be my first MAC blush.





(i'm collection nars BLUSH)





but I'm new to mac %26amp; im falling in love with it)








NARS


Super orgamsn


Mata hari


or


MAC


Dolly mix


Breezy





Help me pick a blush and then a color for above.


ONLY ONE TODAY.Should I get a NARS or MAC blush today?
OMG..... GET NARS SUPER ORGASM .. I LOOOOVEEEE IT..





THE BEST COLOR!!!!Should I get a NARS or MAC blush today?
well i would go with Nars because mac isnt really big on their blushes like their lip gloss and i been wearing mac for 7 yrs lol so im sick of it but get mac ';posh it up'; lip gloss and go with the blush from nars!!!!! sexxxxyyyy!!! lol
like nars like totally
Nars Super Orgasm!





I've heard so many good things about it, I can't wait to try it myself,
MAC





dolly mix





:)
go with NARS...
MAC dollymix! it's my love

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash