Wednesday, June 23, 2010

MAC versus Nars Cosmetics question?

should i get a MAC dazzleglass or a Nars Gloss (shade=turkish delight)





gimme some pros/cons pleaseMAC versus Nars Cosmetics question?
First of all Dazzleglass you can get anywhere. It's basically a sparkly lip gloss, which has been put out into the makeup world a lot! But, Turkish Delight is by far the most different lip gloss I've seen! I love this gloss, no matter your skin tone, it'll be flattering.





Dazzleglass:


Pros: Sparkly, high pigmented, cute (as usual)


Cons: Is a pretty basic gloss that you can get from other brands, but much cheaper!





Turkish Delight:


Pros: Beautiful Color, Sponge tip wand, Won't Leak, Big Botle


Cons: Non!





I would go for Turkish Delight, I've been using it for a year, and only half of it has been used up! It's my favorite lip gloss, and it looks great over lipsticks, lip colors, and any other lip glosses!
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    fast cash