Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Shall i be A model because i want to buy make up like mac dior nars urban decay i am only 14?

i want to leave school move in to my own house and be a make up artist and a model i am small but a cm smaller than my mum i have short nails i love colour and my make up small boobsShall i be A model because i want to buy make up like mac dior nars urban decay i am only 14?
cough, erm what?Shall i be A model because i want to buy make up like mac dior nars urban decay i am only 14?
My niece is a professional model (she's 16) and believe me, it's not as easy to break into the business and make it as you may think. She was 'Discovered', doing it on her own wouldn't have been as easy. I wanted to be a model also when I was young but although I was pretty I was NOT photogenic. It takes a lot more than being pretty to be a model. If the camera doesn't love you, it's over. Many models really aren't that beautiful but the camera loves them, they couldn't take a bad picture if they tried. Stay in school, which my niece is also doing (she works her modeling gigs on the side) and get an education. Having a love for makeup, color, etc, doesn't mean that you are model material. Maybe you can get a degree and work in fashion someday?
Hahahahahahahaha!!!! Thanks for the great laugh!!!!! Oh my gosh that was a good laugh,you are only 14!! You are just trying to fit in. He he. The legal age to move out is 18 anyway. You are like every other girl,you want to be a model but are most likely not even pretty,it happens a lot. Just grab you teddy and be ready for another 4 years in your mama and dada's home,ok sweetheart? You are way to immature to be a model right now. I am sorry but I cannot stop laughing...hold on.... Ok I am done. He he. I am 14 to but that doesn't mean teenagers just go wild and move out and become a hooker model. I would never even want to be a model,a model is someone who wants to make other people jealous of them,and just wants to be a whore. Please don't start that yet. Or ever. He he. My laugh is calming down a bit,thanks for the chuckle,kid.
Uhh.... silly girl


No


Sorry to burst el bubble


But, just cuz you use the expensive makeup ( ido) doesnt mean you should bea makup artist, especilay when you 14


Aye,,,,, What is this about cm smaller than my mum i have short nails i love color and make up and small boobs?


You have short nails


small boobs


WHO CARES


of course you have boobs, your 14
stay at school to finish you year 12 because then you have something to back you up in case you decide you don't like being a model or a make up artist.if you wanna be a model you need to get with an agency NOW. and for a make up artist you need to go to a beauty school.
Check the job requirements for a Makeup Artiest, you will find that it requires a college education.
Wow your dreaming too far. How about you start doing your school work and when you finish high school you go on to that with your own money.
you wish





hahaha!
dumb blonde
lol wow you sound stupid but depends on your looks and size heigh all if you can...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash