Wednesday, June 23, 2010

NARS or Smashbox powder foundation?

I'm using Smashbox's and it's just ok. I am considering trying NARS. Anyone try both? And if so, which do you like better and why?





I've tried Mac-hated it. I've tried B.E.-made my skin oily. Believe it or not Sonia Kashuk's (for Target) powder foundation makeup is good, but everytime I've gone to get a new one, they're always out of my color.





Thanks!NARS or Smashbox powder foundation?
i prefer laura mercier or aveda. mac is too thick. if i had to choose between smashbox and nars, i would stick with nars. i find smashbox stuff too heavy and thick. smashbox and mac were designed to be under harsh lights. they are satrurated in colour which is great purity of colour but not all their products are the best.NARS or Smashbox powder foundation?
I would go with Nars every time. I would chose any NARS cosmetics over any Smashbox really.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash