Tuesday, June 22, 2010

POLL: Nars blush or Drugstore blush? what are their differences in quality?

Depends on what kind of blush you're looking for. Milani makes a mineral dupe of the infamous NARS Orgasm Blush in a shade called ';Luminous';. I picked some up at Target for $5.





I think NARS blush has a slightly different texture to it, but I think with blushes, I use so little of it and blend it in so much that I don't even really notice. I think you're better off buying a higher quality blush brush (Like a Sonia Kashuk, if not a MAC brush), because after that, just about any blush will go on smooth, regardless of how much it costs.POLL: Nars blush or Drugstore blush? what are their differences in quality?
Nars. Nars blush is made with superior ingredients so that it blends better, and has more pigment so you don't need to apply as much. It also stays on better. It's also formulated to be less likely to clog pours and cause break outs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash