Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Which makeup brand has the biggest range of eyeshadow colors? I know MAC and NARS both do. Any other brands?

Was it a high name, better quality brand you were after?





I would suggest Stila. Its a very very cute brand, though the colours are still sophisticated and fun. If you live in America, then you are deffinetly able to purchase it at Sephora.





Otherwise, just check out your nearest up market beauty and cosmetics store. They would have all sorts of imported goodies.


MAC is my all time favourite when it comes to bright colours, and NARS is a close second, so i wouldnt see why you would want to drift away from those! Nothing beats them





For much less expensive, i would suggest Bourjois, Mark. or plain old L'Oreal.


If your just mucking around and want an array of colours, i dont see any harm in picking up a massive ' no name' palette of eyeshadows. You can get all sorts of shades for a bloody cheap price!Which makeup brand has the biggest range of eyeshadow colors? I know MAC and NARS both do. Any other brands?
I have just bought some great palettes from Ebay and WSeven! Type in Pro120 palette in Ebay and you can get some amazing colours for around 拢15 - I would say urban decay, benefit and mac have the best ranges!





Check out my youtube channel! I do lots or different looks and I have lots of tips!





Please subscribe - it means to world to me!





http://www.youtube.com/user/xXxOnnaxXx





Hopes this helps - Have a great day!





xoxoWhich makeup brand has the biggest range of eyeshadow colors? I know MAC and NARS both do. Any other brands?
Definitely Urban Decay for bright, shimmery vivid colors. If you want ';clean'; colors like a true red or a true yellow, stuff that's really hard to find, try Make Up For Ever.
visit my youtube channel for more beauty tips and tricks


and please subscribe if you can!!


http://www.youtube.com/user/makinascene
NYX Cosmetics


Cherryculture.com


L.A. Colors Cosmetics


Sephora Cosmetics


Urban Decay Cosmetics
Avon/Mark have manymany shades and colors to choose from. So does Ulta Brand, both long lasting and creamy.
maybaline
NYX - cherryculture.com


Urban Decay


Too Faced


SmashBox





just go to sephora.com and browse around :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash