Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Has anyone tried nars?

I am currently using Bobbi Brown skin smoothing foundation, they're around the same price. I am prone to blemishes and need slightly thicker but natural looking coverage. Bobbi Brown is fantastic, in terms of colour matching and it doesnt aggravate my skin, but im finding that it doesn't make my skin look matte. I have bought lots other products from nars (blusher, eyeliner, lipstick, gloss) and im happy with them. But is the foundation any good??





3 hours ago - 3 days left to answer. - 0 answers - Report Abuse


You can't answer your own question.Has anyone tried nars?
I would use MAC foundation. It is significantly less than Bobbi Brown or Nars and has amazing coverage. I'd go with the Studio Fix for ultra matte finish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash