Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Are NARS products good?

I was wondering if anyone recommends NARS makeup?


I like what I've seen at their website but are they really as good as they seem?





And if you like their products can you reccomend your favorite thing?





If it helps I have green eyes long dark brown hair and as far as skin goes I get a little oily in my t zone and get a few breakouts sometimes.





Thank you so much for your answers! :)


I know its a lot of questions wrapped into one lol.Are NARS products good?
Nars is GREAT... i would totally recommend it... go to SEphora stores and try it for free, but i definitely think u will love it....Are NARS products good?
HA!!! WOW REALLY? NARS is a dammmm good makeup brand really expensive i love nars I have few things form them and im oging to start collection NARS CANT EVEN COMPARE TO MAC.


NARS BLUSH


LIP STICK


LIP GLOSS





BUT MOSTLY THERE BLUSH!!!!
NARS products are supposed to be amazing. Although unfortunately I haven't been able to try them due to the fact they aren't sold around were I live.


But i'm always hearing rave reviews about their Blush in Orgaism. It's the perfect colour.





=]
Don't use them myself but I have a friend who is a huge fan; she's 50 and looks 40, if that and she always looks great; either she's just lucky or lucky to have NARS.
nars is good. especially in brush and lip gloss. dont use thier other products except these 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash