Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Best NARS blusher to pick up?

I'm going to get my first NARS blusher.


I was looking at Orgasm, Desire, Angelika, Taj Mahal, and Exhibit A.


I have light-medium skin.


What is your favorite shade of blush by NARS / which one would you recommend as a good first one to pick up?Best NARS blusher to pick up?
I have a few, one of them including Orgasm. If you look on Sephora, it is the best selling blush by Nars. It is an amazing blush, but if you would like a bit more sparkle, get Super Orgasm. Most of them are all very good, and I would definitely recommend to anybody to buy a blush by Nars.





Hope I helped!





-EricaBest NARS blusher to pick up?
i've heard soooooooooooooo many people talk about orgasm. thats the one. then after that, get taj mahal! but seriously, after orgasm, i dont think you will want to change!
Orgasm is the best selling brush from NARS
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    fast cash