Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Has anyone tried Nars bronzer?

did you like it? which one did you use?Has anyone tried Nars bronzer?
I love NARS anything.





Try their blush in Oasis. It's got bronze, pink and gold....fantastic!Has anyone tried Nars bronzer?
I have and absolutely hated it. I used the Laguna one that every one else liked but it melted on me. Of course, that is because I am very oily. The color also changed on me.
yes ITS GREAT and my favorite.. dont listen to that girl dont get a tan.. sun damage is 90% of the cause of wrinkles...





and you can get skin cancer
i have laguna it's wonderful
Yep. I heard it's one of the best bronzers in the cosmetic industry and I'm pretty sure it was mentioned in Allure magazine. One of my favorites, I used Bronzing Powder in Laguna.
go out in the sun and get a tan.. dont use bronzers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash