Wednesday, June 23, 2010

NARS eyeshadow or MAC Pigment (for prom)?

i know they're two separate kinds of make up but i need one for prom. I want my eyeshadow to be very pretty and shimmery. Which of the two lasts longer? if you had to buy one, which would you buy? why? which brand do you generally like more and why?





another thing that i was wondering: does either brand test on animals?NARS eyeshadow or MAC Pigment (for prom)?
Neither Mac or Nars test on animals.


Nars is a good brand of make up. Very pigmented and could last all night.


If your looking for shimmer then I would definitely go with Mac. Mac has more shades to choose from, And are beautiful and a very sought after make up for Prom.


All the ladies I have done has brought in a list of colors from Mac they wanted according to dress color.


So personally I'd go with Mac.


Also, In order to keep your shadow in hold for long periods of time you need a good base and primer. Try 2faced shadow Insurance as your eye primer and if you want your shadows vibrant then apply a white base to your lids. Nyx jumbo eye pencil in milk works fine.





;)NARS eyeshadow or MAC Pigment (for prom)?
I would go with the MAC pigment for prom. I also use the pigments for everyday use too so chances are you'll be able to tone it down so you dont pay that money for nothing. The only problem witht hem is that yoou have to have a good primer or it falls. On which brand I use more. I use Nars more on the blush because my favorite blush is orgasm. Everything else is purely MAC though.
NARS is a far superior product, especially if you have the option to buy it. It has more pigment and will show up better on pictures.





Neither brand tests on animals.
If you're looking for shimmer I would suggest going with the MAC pigments. I have a couple of them and absolutely love them. They pack a ton of colour and are extremely long lasting when worn over a primer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash