Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Which is the best for quality: MAC, Bobbi Brown or NARS?

I've only tried MAC and I love MAC products... But I've heard really good things about NARS as well. I hear that NARS's blush collection is better than MAC, so I definitely want to give it a try for myself and see..Which is the best for quality: MAC, Bobbi Brown or NARS?
MAC all the way.


they have better, as in more healthy, products, but their shades


in eyeshadow and lipstick are so bright and fun, while Bobbi Brown


has like more conservative colors.Which is the best for quality: MAC, Bobbi Brown or NARS?
Each brand has its strong products.





MAC is tops for eyeshadows. That's not to say that Bobbi Brown and NARS don't have great eyeshadows, they do, but MAC tops them with having a variety of colours and finishes.





Bobbi Brown has amazing foundations and concealers. I don't find any of it to be too heavy or cakey. Just very natural with great coverage. The Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner is also amazing.





NARS is just ok to me. They are known for their blush Orgasm but that's really about it. The quality is no better or worse than MAC. I don't see the reason to spend the extra money when I could just buy something from MAC instead.
M.A.C of course ! ;D
Highest to lowest (all are highend makeup brands thought)





Nars


Mac


Bobbi Brown
NARS or BOBBI BROWN - especially for foundation
MAC
depends what product....





MAC is best for eyeshadow


NARS is best for blush (ORGASM is a cult favorite shade)


bobbi brown is best for eye liner/brows





In my opinion, i strongly dislike the super-full coverage foundation of MAC and prefer make up forever HD foundation- it's amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash