Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What MAC/NARS item should I get?

Urban Decay Primer Potion


MAC Prep and Prime with SFP 50


NARS Blush in Orgasm


MAC Mineralized Skin Finish in Soft %26amp; Gentle


MAC Invisible Setting Powder


MAC 187 Duo Fibre Stippling brush


MAC FIX+





I can only choose one...it would be free anyways.What MAC/NARS item should I get?
I can only speak to the NARS blush and MAC brush. Even then, it still depends on your preference and coloring.





- NARS Orgasm is great for fair skin, but not so well for darker tones.


- MAC 187 works best for liquid foundations -- if you prefer cream or powder foundations, it still works but other brushes are better.





If you're comparing price points, the NARS blushes go for around $26, and I got the MAC 187 for $42. Hope that helps.What MAC/NARS item should I get?
Let's see here... I own the urban decay primer potion %26amp; fix +


Out of those 2 i'd definately go for the UDPP =]


If you wear foundation, go for the 187 brush it's amazing!!!
if you use liquid foundation or pigmented blushers (like NARS), then go for mac 187 brush. If you don't, go for NARS blush.
NARs blush in orgasm is amazing.!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nars blush i have one in Taj-Mahl and I want like 6 more of them im collection them I love Nars, Nars is better then Mac
What skin area you put make up on the most?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash