Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Are bobbi brown and nars comsmetics availible at sephora?

thank u!!Are bobbi brown and nars comsmetics availible at sephora?
Nars is avaliable at Sephora but Bobbi Brown is not. You can get Bobbi Brown is at Nordstrom. I don't know of any other department stores that carry Bobbi Brown. I do not think Macy's carries but i not 100% sure so I would just go to Nordstom.





I hope that helps! :)Are bobbi brown and nars comsmetics availible at sephora?
they definitely carry NARS for sure, but not bobbi brown. if you want bobbi brown you'll have to go to the makeup section in a department store like nordstroms. usually BB is not that far from the mac stand and the other popular brands.
Only NARS is sold in Sephora, not Bobbi Brown. Bobbi Brown is sold in counters in Nordstrom. I don't think Macy's has it either. But I'm pretty sure Bobbi Brown is sold at other places too.
Nars is available at Sephora, but Bobbi Brown isn't. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash