Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Applying Nars Blush with My fingers?

I love Nars blushes and there so so so pigmented that If I use a blush brush I get to much color and then it looks silly, and I notice when I use my middle finger It looks Just right. my question is can I apply blush with my fingers is that sanitary?Applying Nars Blush with My fingers?
It's sanitary when you wash your hands before applying however i recommend using a brush for other cosmetics because maybe the reason why your brush didn't work well was becuz you didn't have a professional show you a good technique. I suggest going to talk to a makeup artist next time.Applying Nars Blush with My fingers?
Well if you knew sooo much about makeup, then why'd you ask the question in the first place? calm down chick. it was a SUGGESTION. Report Abuse

You shouldnt apply ANY makeup with your fingers because your fingers carry oil and bacteria.





Try using cosmetic wedges!
this is what i do...i apply my foundation and then my blush(NARS/orgasm/bronzer duo) and i buff it out with a sponge and then apply my powder over it!!!
sure! if you think irt works, then of course! i reccomend just hitting the brush a few times to get ecess blush off it.. that will put less of your cheeks, but do whatever works for you.. good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash